BECE 2020 English Language Questions and Answers PDF- Paper One
The 2021 BECE examination date is fast approaching and as a candidate, it’s good to start studying very hard and smart if you want to make a good grade in the Waec examination.
As part of your preparation for the 2021 Basic school examination, there is the need to always visit the old examination question written in the previous years.
This is to help you have some ideas as to how WAEC questions are being set and also there is the likelihood that, some of the questions may be repeated.
If you’re a candidate looking to know how the BECE questions are being set, then below are some of the Likely 2021 BECE English Language Questions and Answers.
The English questions come in two parts. Section A and Section. Section A contains 30 good questions while section B has 5 Questions.
Section B (part2) is always divided into Part A and Part B. Part A consists of Essay Writing whiles Part B has to do with Comprehension.
You can also Check out the BECE 2021 Information Technology (ICT) Syllabus – Some Areas Of Study
Please share this post with all your friends who will be writing the 2021 BECE Waec examination for them to also benefit. Leave a comment below if you have some, and don’t forget to join the BECE 2021 Update WhatsApp Group Here.
- How to Calculate your 2021 BECE Results: know your Grade
- Best Brain ICT October Final Mock – 2021 Questions & Answers
- Best Brain Integrated Science October Mock – 2021 Questions & Answers
- 2019 BECE English Language Past Questions and Answers For 2021 Candidates – Paper Two
- Final Best Brain October 2021 BDT Mock Questions & Answers
- Download RME District Mock 2021 For JHS 3 (BECE Candidates)