Who We Are
At Capitec, we’re so much more than a bank. We believe that banking is about people and that there’s a simpler way to bank. By helping our clients manage their financial lives better, we are playing our part in the banking revolution.
We offer our best by being a CEO in every situation – we always put the Client first, act with Energy and take Ownership.
Join Us in Becoming the Best Bank in the World!
We love what we do – it takes a great team, commitment and dedication to build a brand that we are proud of and that our clients trust.
We continuously look for talented, driven individuals to help us innovate and evolve the banking industry. We focus on finding the right people for the right jobs.
What the Bursary Programme opportunity is about:
Capitec is committed to supporting people in being their best, we make it a priority to ensure that each Capitec person feels known, valued, focused and has the opportunity to grow.
By joining Capitec’s Bursary Programme, scholars / students will be afforded such opportunity through means of academic financial assistance. After successfully completing your studies, you will be appointed as a permanent member of the team that sponsored your Bursary.
We believe in creating a unique match between you and the team that you will be placed in to ensure we unlock your full potential.
- Must be a South African Citizen (10 Digit SA ID number)
- Must have obtained a National Senior Certificate
- Must be interested to study towards completing below qualification (see requirement below)
- Must have a clear credit and criminal record
- Willingness to be based in Western Cape (Stellenbosch) and or Gauteng (Sandton/JHB) after successfully completing studies.
- As Capitec is committed to diversity, applications to the Bursary Programme will strictly be considered in support of our employment equity goals.
(Studying towards completing following qualifications):
- Business Analysis and or Data Analysis
- Actuarial Science
- Operational Research
- Behavioural Science / Behavioural Economics
- Marketing & Communications
- Design (Graphic, User Experience, Web)
- Engineering (e.g., Chemical, Industrial, Electrical, Civil or Mechatronics)
- Information Technology (e.g., Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Software Development and or Systems Development)
- Human Resource (e.g., Human Resource Management, Psychology, Psychometry, Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Anthropology, Behavioural Psychology)
- Project Management
- Risk Management