Fleet Horizon Solutions Bursary, FHS 2022 – 2023
Fleet Horizon Solutions Bursary, FHS 2022 – 2023: The Fleet Horizon Solutions Bursary is now accepting applications from students. This post contains the application details, requirements, deadline, and other information you’ll need to submit a successful application.
All students in South Africa, regardless of religion or gender, are eligible for the Fleet Horizon Solutions Bursary.
Fleet Horizon Solutions Bursary Value
Students will also be trained by Fleet Horizon Solutions after completing their studies. After completing their studies, recipients will be hired by the organization to gain real-world experience.
The bursary recipients will be able to continue their education at any South African college or university. This bursary will cover all of a student’s expenditures, such as housing, meals, and books.
The Fleet Horizon Solutions Bursary has specific restrictions that students must adhere to. Applicants must meet the following qualifying requirements to be considered for this bursary:
- Must be a South African citizen
- Not older than 35 years of age
- Currently in Matric OR have completed Matric
- Have been accepted to study at a recognized public tertiary institution in South Africa
- Achieved a minimum result of 60% for all subjects in Matric
- Achieved a minimum result of 60% for all major subjects at tertiary level, if currently studying
- Must not be employed
- No criminal record
- This bursary is also open for students with disability
How to Apply
The Fleet Horizon Solutions Bursary application can be completed both online and offline using a hard copy application form. The instructions for using the two-mode are listed below.
- Download the Fleet Horizon Solutions Bursary application form using the link below
- Read the instructions carefully and fill the application form correctly with your details
- Attach all the required documents which will be listed below with your application form
Submit your application form and the attached required documents via email to
(Use the word “FHS Bursary Application 2022 – Your Name” as the headline)
Online Application Form
- Go to www.pnet.co.za
- Type in the words “fleet bursary” the keyword search bar
- Click on the bursary listing by Fleet Horizon Solutions
- Click the green “Apply Now” button
- This will bring up another window and require you to fill in your email address to register an account
- Complete the registration process
- Login using your email address and password
- Proceed with your application and attach your supporting documents listed below
Applicants are to attach a certified copy of the following documents together with the application form;
- ID document
- Matric certificate
- Full academic record, if currently studying
- Proof of enrolment or acceptance letter from the public tertiary institution (on institution’s letterhead)
- Proof of residence
- Short Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational letter to support your application
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (latest payslips if employed/ affidavit if unemployed/ proof of grant or pension if applicable)
- Disclosure of any other source of financial support
- Medical certificate (disability)
The closing date for the bursary is November 30, 2021, late applications will not be accepted.
You can contact the bursary board using the contact details below; firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel No: 087 012 5027.