How Do I know If NSFAS Has Approved My Application? The management of NSFAS has announced 7th March 2022 to be the release date for NSFAS allowances for 2022. Students who apply for the 2022 NSFA Bursary will have to check their portal to see if their application has been approved.
In doing so, one will need to login to mynsfas platform following the below process.
How Do I know If NSFAS Has Approved My Application?
- First Visit the Mynsfas portal here
- Enter your username and password
- Once you are on the portal, you’ll see the Track Funding progress button.
- Click on it to see your funding status.
- If your application has been approved, you see the “Approved” otherwise you will have to contact the NSFAS Helpline for further processing.
nsfas login, my nsfas status check, nsfas status check 2022 login, nsfas login 2022, www.nsfas.org.za apply 2022, www.nsfas.org.za online, my.nsfas.org.za online application 2023, nsfas 2022.