How to Access myUnisa Login & myLife Email account: As returning students, you must have your student number available to access your Claim UNISA Login. When you register with Unisa, you will receive a free email address. If you have not yet claimed your account, please go to the Claim UNISA Login webpage.
How to Access myUnisa myLife account
Go to the MyUnisa website and enter your student number and the password to access your myUnisa account. It is crucial to remember that after claiming your UNISA login, it may take up to 24 hours to create a myLife email account.
Follow the instructions below To gain access to myLife Unisa;
- Visit www.mylife.unisa.ac.za to log in or you can click on myLife email option on the login page. You will be redirected to Microsoft outlook.
- Input your UNISA email (provided in step 6 above) and UNISA myLife password.
- Click ‘Sign in’.
You can also access Mylife UNISA login by clicking on the myLife Email Access on your student portal while logged in.
NOTE: Always log out of your myUnisa email account especially after using a public computer or device.
How to Activate myUnisa password
How do I get my Unisa password?
Sometimes, after 24hours you will still not receive your password or the password you receive is not working. At this point, you will have to go to myUnisa login to my admin login to change your password. Follow the steps below to do that:
- Visit myUnisa login.
- Input your User name and password and click login.
- Click ‘My Admin’.
- Select ‘Change Password’.
- Fill the form that appears to change your password. The password you change is for both myUnisa and myLife accounts.
How To Download UNISA Study Materials
- Go to https://my.unisa.ac.za and input your student number and password. If you have not activated your myUnisa account and claimed your myLife e-mail account, click on “Claim Unisa login” on the homepage of myUnisa and follow the instructions that follow.
- At the top of the screen click on a module tab/link.
- Click on “Official study material” in the left-hand navigation panel. The PDF versions of the available study material for that module will display for you to download.
How to Assess and Enroll on UNISA myExams
- Open your device internet browser
- Go to UNISA Examination Website
- Select Login
- You will be able to access your dashboard after you have logged in
How to access MyUNISA account, how to access Unisa MyExam, how to activate MyUnisa password, and download Unisa study materials, www.mylife.unisa.ac.za login, mylife.unisa.ac.za email login, unisa registration, my life login, myunisa login required, myexams unisa login, myunisa announcements, mylife e-mail login
Newsletter SignSubscribe the latest scholarship, bursary, internship and institution news
- How to Re-Register /Create Your NSFAS Profile – myNSFAS Account
- How to Apply For NSFAS 2022/2023 -myNSFAS Online Application
- ADvTECH Student Teacher Bursary South Africa 2022 -2023
- How to Download NSFAS Application Form 2022 PDF
- Department of Tourism Bursary South Africa 2022 – 2023
- Tvet colleges that offer educare in South Africa