How to Apply for Dentsu SA Bursary Scheme 2022/2023
Application is now open for students to apply for the Dentsu SA bursary for eligible students. The application details and other information you need for a successful application are in this post.
The Dentsu SA Bursary is providing funds for the students of South Africa. This bursary application form is currently out and it is advisable for interested candidates to apply on time.
Only students in the following field of study can apply for the Dentsu Bursary
- Digital marketing
- Journalism, multimedia
- Graphic and web design
- Computer science
- Human resources
- Brand communications
- Data sciences
- Art direction
- Copywriting and strategy.
Dentsu SA Bursary Application Requirements
Below are the Dentsu SA Bursary application requirements, applicants must meet all the requirements applicable to them to benefit from this bursary;
- Reside in South Africa (Johannesburg or Cape Town)
- Currently, be studying in their second year and/or upwards in the following fields: media/marketing studies including digital marketing, journalism, multimedia, graphic and web design, computer science, finance, human resources, brand communications, data sciences, art direction, copywriting and strategy.
- Have excellent academic results
- Have outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- And lastly, have a burning passion for their field of study and who have unstoppable ambition and diligence
How to Apply
Applicants are to fill the Dentsu SA bursary application form and then attach a certified copy of all the supporting documents in the application form;
- Complete the application form (this document)
- Upload your supporting documentation at the end of the application form
- Relevant transcripts for complete years of tertiary studies
- Invoice / Pro forma invoice from the institution confirming costs of the course
- Banking details on the institution letterhead
- Reference number to be used for payment
- Certified copy of your South African ID
- Motivation letter
- Picture of yourself
Please note, online applications cannot be started, saved, and then completed at a later date.
Only begin completing your application form when you have all your responses and supporting documentation ready to submit.
For more information or if you need any assistance, please contact
Applications close on the 31st October 2021