The Gibb Bursary is aimed at outstanding engineering students to help them advance their knowledge and provide them with the best training in the field. Application is now open for the GIBB Bursary South Africa for engineering students. Below are the requirement, eligibility, how to apply, and closing date.
GIBB bursary coverage
The GIBB Bursary will cover the following;
- Tuition fees
- Travel costs (if applicable)
- Accommodation (if applicable)
- Vacation employment
Below are the eligibility requirements students are to meet before they can qualify for the Gibb Bursary;
- South African citizen
- Have a valid ID Card
- Students studying Engineering Degree, from second year-onwards, Honours or Masters, with specialisation in the following discipline: Civil Engineering
- Studying at a recognized institution
- MATRIC result
- Academic transcript
Below are the required documents students are to attach with their application form. Apply a certified copy of the following with your application form:
- Matric Certificate
- Full tertiary academic record
Below is part of the obligations of recipients:
- Employment at any GIBB office in South Africa
- Practical training will be provided to recipients as required by the University during vacation
- Recipients must maintain a good academic record to ensure the continuation of the bursary. If a bursary holder’s academic results fall below an average of 60%, the continuance of the bursary may be reviewed.
How to apply
To apply for the Gibb Bursary, Click Here to apply for the bursary.
The closing date for this bursary is 15 November 2021.
Newetter SignuSubscribe the latest scholarship, bursary, internship and institution n
- Department of Tourism Bursary South Africa 2022 – 2023
- How to Apply for Cape Wools SA Bursary Fund
- How to Apply For NSFAS 2022/2023 -myNSFAS Online Application
- ADvTECH Student Teacher Bursary South Africa 2022 -2023
- Pyrotech Bursary 2022 – 2023
- How to Re-Register /Create Your NSFAS Profile – myNSFAS Account