How to Apply For NSFAS 2022/2023 -myNSFAS Online Application
How to Apply For NSFAS 2022/2023 -myNSFAS Online Application: Universities are required to submit a list of all registered students for the 2022 academic year who do not receive any kind of funding or bursary to NSFAS. The scheme will then determine eligible students and direct them to the website to apply.
How can students apply?
To apply students must register on the myNSFAS portal to have access to the application form and track application status.
- Log onto www.nsfas.org.za
- Click register
- Complete the required fields (ID number, cellphone, email)
- Upload copy of ID
An OTP will be sent to students to activate the account. Once myNSFAS profile is created, the system will allow the identified students to apply online.
- Click apply
- Complete all required fields where applicable
- Upload supporting documents
- A reference number will be sent to the student to his/her cellphone number and email address
Students must note that NSFAS no longer requires a consent form.
You must give consent by clicking the box at the bottom of the page, before submitting the application.
Students are not required to certify their documents. There you have it, How to Apply For NSFAS 2022/2023 -myNSFAS Online Application.
- How to Re-Register /Create Your NSFAS Profile – myNSFAS Account
- How to Download NSFAS Application Form 2022 PDF
- How to Apply for Debt of Education Funza Lushaka Bursaries 2022
- ADvTECH Student Teacher Bursary South Africa 2022 -2023
- Department of Tourism Bursary South Africa 2022 – 2023
- How to Access and Login to VUT Blackboard 2022 – VUTela Blackboard