How to Apply For NSFAS 2023 -myNSFAS Online Application: Universities are required to submit a list of all registered students for the 2023 academic year who do not receive any kind of funding or bursary to NSFAS. The scheme will then determine eligible students and direct them to the website to apply.
How can Students Apply?
To apply students must register on the myNSFAS portal to have access to the application form and track the application status.
- Log onto www.nsfas.org.za
- Click Register
- Complete the required fields (ID number, cellphone, email)
- Upload a copy of ID
An OTP will be sent to students to activate the account. Once myNSFAS profile is created, the system will allow the identified students to apply online.
- Click Apply
- Complete all required fields where applicable
- Upload supporting documents
- A reference number will be sent to the student to his/her cellphone number and email address
Students must note that NSFAS no longer requires a consent form.
You must give consent by clicking the box at the bottom of the page, before submitting the application.
Students are not required to certify their documents. There you have it, How to Apply For NSFAS 2023/2024 -myNSFAS Online Application.