How to Check, Activate and Register NSS Pin Code Online Using Mobile Money -2021
The Management of the National Service Scheme (NSS) has released for registration a total of One Hundred and Ten Thousand and Nine (110,009) PIN Codes for eligible Ghanaian final year students from all accredited Tertiary Institutions in the country to enable them to enroll to do their mandatory national service for the next service year.
All prospective national service personnel is hereby requested to visit the Scheme’s website www.nss.gov.gh to access their PIN Codes with their respective Index Numbers and Date of Birth and proceed to any branch of ADB Bank Ltd. throughout the country to make payment of an amount of GHC 40.00.
However, students who wish to activate their NSS PIN Code using MTN Mobile Money can do so by following the below steps. Students are expected to pay an amount of GHC 41.00 for the PIN activation.
How To Check NSS Pin Code Online
First, visit link https://portal.nss.gov.gh/check-pin to check your pin code
Enter your Index Number/student ID number and Date of Birth in the space provided and click “SEARCH”
It will display your biodata, pin code, full name, Institution, Course of study, and year of enrollment
Write down the pin code on a piece of paper for the next steps of activation and registration.
You can activate your pin using MTN Mobile money or through the Agricultural Development Bank
How To Activate NSS Pin Code Online With MTN Mobile Money
- First dial the mobile money shortcode *170#,
- Then choose option 2 for “PAY BILL”
- Then Choose Option6 (General Payments)
- Then Enter the Payment code as – NSS PINCODE (type NSS, leave a space, then type your PINCODE).
- Your name will show for confirmation.
- Confirm, then you will have to Enter the deposit amount (GH¢41.00).
- Enter “NSS” as a reference
- Then Enter PIN to confirm payment
- If your activation was successful, You will receive a message to confirm the transaction, then you can proceed to NSS Registration.
Deadline for NSS 2021 Registration
Management strongly advises all prospective National Service Personnel to complete their enrollment process by Wednesday, June 30th.