How to Check my NSFAS Application status 2021/2022
How to Check my NSFAS Application status 2021/2022: Looking for how to check my NSFAS application status, my nsfas status checks 2021, how do i check the status of my NSFAS application, Nsfas application status etc? Then you have come to the right page.
Here we are going to give you the needed information regarding the above queries.
How to Check NSFAS Application status 2021/2022/2023
Once you are on the portal, you’ll see the Track Funding progress button.
Click on it to see your funding status.
- Application Submitted: Your application has been loaded on to the NSFAS system successfully.
- Filtering: The system checks if you are a returning student and whether you have any previous qualifications.
- Validation: NSFAS is conducting third party checks with SASSA and the Department of Home Affairs.
- Evaluation: NSFAS is verifying all the documents you have submitted during your application.
- Funding Eligibility: NSFAS is verifying your household financial status that was declared in your application.
- Awaiting Academic Results/Admission: NSFAS is checking your academic results and your institution admission status to ensure that you meet the requirements to be funded by NSFAS. Many find themselves to stay on this step for a while. This is because NSFAS has to wait for information from your chosen institution.
- Awaiting Registration: NSFAS is receiving data from your institution to enable them to create a bursary agreement. This is another step students find themselves on for a while. This is because NSFAS has to wait for information from your chosen institution.
- Signing Of Agreement: At this stage, you need to sign your bursary agreement so that NSFAS can disburse your allowances.
- Payments: Your allowances are now being paid either through NSFAS mobile wallet system or through your institution. Students are advised to continue to monitor the myNSFAS portal for updates.
If the status of your application is “Provisionally FUnded”, then you’ll need to contact NSFAS for more detail using the details below.
What does the NSFAS bursary cover?
To ensure that students get the most out of their studies, NSFAS makes their educational journey enjoyable and free of any financial burden by providing all necessary support from registration until graduation.
Students who are approved for NSFAS funding are covered for the following:
- Registration fees
- Tuition fees
They also receive allowances for the following:
- Personal care
- Learning Material
- Accommodation or transport
Extra support is provided to students living with disabilities, such as:
- Medical assessments: The assessment is limited to one assessment for the duration of the qualification and on request by the Disability Unit/Student Support
- Assistive devices: Limited to one assistive device for the duration of the qualification.
- Human support: To cover for the cost of human support such as a caregiver, guide-dog, scribe, tutor, or sign language interpreter.
Contact of NSFAS, NSFAs Payment date
NSFAS Virtual Contact Centre
We are available to assist through the following channels:
Facebook:National Student Financial Aid Scheme
Account, Payment and Balance Enquiries
For queries regarding payments and balances:
Tel No.: 08000 67327
For general enquiries relating to accounts:
nsfas application 2021, nsfas application status for 2022, www.nsfas.org.za online application 2021 login,, nsfas application 2022 opening date, www.nsfas.org.za apply 2022, nsfas contact details, nsfas website.