There are instances where you may have multiple PDF documents that you’ll want to compile into one single document. If you’re someone with technical know-how, you can easily do so without any difficulties. Otherwise combining these documents or images into single PDF documents will involve a whole lot for you.
But the good thing is, in this article, we are going to show you the simple and easy method you can use to combine multiple PDF or image files into a single PDF document.
There are many ways in which one can combine multiple PDF and image files into a single PDF doc, but the simple and none technical way is through the help of the free online tool.
This free and easy to use online tool allows combining multiple PDF or image files into a single PDF document without having to install any software.
See below the two steps of combining multiple PDF or images file into a single PDF document.
First visit the Online tool through the link: https://combinepdf.com/
Now Select up to 20 PDF files and images from your computer or drag them to the drop area.
Drag-and-drop file blocks to change the order of your document. Thus how you want the files to be arranged in the new single document.
When you are ready to proceed, click the COMBINE button. The tool will auto combined the PDF or image files into one single document for you to download and use.
- How to Convert MS Word Document to PDF and PDF to MS Word
- BECE 2021 Information Technology (ICT) Syllabus – Some Areas of Study
- How Check, Download and Print Ghana College of Education Admission Letter
- How To Apply For University Of Ghana 2021/2022 Admissions
- How to Create a Verified Ghanaian PayPal Account
- How To Fill Nursing Training College Admission Forms 2021