Payoneer is a financial services company that provides online money transfer and digital payment services. The main aim of the company is to help online sellers, digital entrepreneurs, and freelancers to pay and get paid globally as easily as they do locally.
Holding a Payoneer account, you can send and receive funds into a bank account, Payoneer e-wallet, or onto a re-loadable prepaid Mastercard debit card that can be used online or at points-of-sale.
It enables millions of businesses and professionals from more than 200 countries and territories to connect with each other and grow globally through our cross-border payments platform. With Payoneer’s fast, flexible, secure, and low-cost solutions, marketplaces, networks, businesses, and professionals throughout the world can pay and get paid globally, as easily as they do locally.
Payoneer is a good substitute to PayPal most especially if your country has been blacklisted from using PayPal l. If you are planning of starting an online business (Amazon.com, 99Designs, Avangate, Upwork, Elance, Freelancer, Fiverr) that may involve foreign transactions, then it’s a must to have a Payoneer account.
Once you create your account, you get to enjoy the following:
- Free Sign Up and $25 Bonus
- Free Foreign Bank Account
- Free Payoneer Mastercard
- Get paid by leading marketplaces including Upwork, Fiverr, Getty Images, and more
- Get paid by your global clients
- Withdraw your earnings to your local bank account at low rates
- Withdraw funds at ATMs
- Pay your suppliers and subcontractors for free
Things Needed for Creating a Payoneer Account
- An active email account
- Address (postal code and residential address)
- Local bank account
- Identification (I.D card, voter’s card, Driver’s license, International Passport).
How to Open a Payoneer Account
You can visit the official Payoneer website by clicking on this link.
Once you are on the homepage, you will see the Register buttons.
Click on the button to begin the account creation process. (Choose what you need the account for)
Enter Your Personal Details
Fill in your Contact Details.
Enter Security Details.
Enter Your Local Bank Account Details and finish up the registration process.
The Payoneer team will review your application in less than two working days. If your application needs their requirements, you’ll be verified and from there you can start to use your new account.
How to Fund Payoneer Account
Payoneer allows you to send and receive payment anywhere in the world. To fund your Payoneer account, follow the steps below.
- Log In To your Payoneer Account.
- Scroll To Receive Payment and Click On It.
- Click On My US Payment Service Profile.
- Key in your account details including (Bank Name, Routing. Account Number, Account Type.)
How to Withdraw Money From Payoneer Account
You can withdraw your fund using the Payoneer master card on some of the selected banks’ ATMs. Some ATMs in Ghana that accept Payoneer MasterCard include, Stanbic Bank ATMs, Ghana Commercial Bank ATMs, and Ecobank ATMs.
What are the Charges involved?
Payoneer charges a yearly amount of $29.90, Part of these yearly fees, there are extra transaction fees the company charges. It costs about only $1 per ATM withdrawal transaction in your country. Your local Bank ATM will also deduct some fees. Below are some of the fees charges back to these selected banks.
Ghana Commercial Bank ATM – GH₵15, Ecobank ATM – GH₵15, and Stanbic Bank ATM – GH₵25. Depending on the bank you are withdrawing the cash from, the ATM cash withdrawal charges can range from GH₵15 to GH₵50.
- How to Shop On Aliexpress & Make Sure Your Items Get to you in Ghana
- 3 Best Mobile Banking Apps You Can Use in Ghana
- How to Start a YouTube Channel and Make Money Online As a Student