How to Download NSFAS Application Form 2022 PDF: For interested candidates, the National Student Financial Aid Scheme, NSFAS, has released its Online Application form 2022 PDF format. The form is available on the NSFAS website.
To get the application form, all interested applicants should go to the official website using the URL provided above. The NSFAS Application Form is currently accessible beginning November 2nd, 2021, and will end on January 7th, 2022. To begin your application, download the NSFAS application form 2022 today.
- How to Apply For NSFAS 2022/2023 -myNSFAS Online Application
- NSFAS Application Requirement 2022/2023
- How to Unlock NSFAS User Profile – myNSFAS Profile Reset
- How to Re-Register /Create Your NSFAS Profile – myNSFAS Account
- Closing Date For NSFAS 2022/2023 Application
Due to the recent COVID 19 epidemic, the National Student Financial Aid Scheme anticipates a large number of applications. The NSFAS is now accepting applications from students in Grades 9 through 12 as well as those who have dropped out of school but wish to continue their education at any South African Public Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) College or University.
To be eligible to apply for the NSFAS 2022, applicants must thoroughly read this post.
How can I get the NSFAS Application form 2022?
You can get the NSFAS Application form pdf format from the NSFAS official website. Fill the application form completely and attach all the supporting documents which you will then hand it over to the Financial Aid Office (FAO) at your University or FET college.
You can then scan or email your complete application form with the supporting documents to NSFAS at [email protected]
How to Apply for NSFAS Online 2022
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme, NSFAS was established by the South African Government to assist students financially in their education. The scheme provides funds that cover students registration, tuition, and allowances fee for books, food, transportation, residence, and accommodation.
You are about to find out how to apply for NSFAS Online Application 2022, keep reading.
- Visit the NSFAS website to download NSFAS Application form
- Fill the form completely and attach all supporting documents
- Send your application form to NSFAS by mail to [email protected]
Required Supporting Documents
All applicants must attach all the required documents with their application form. Failure to do so will make your application ineligible: Below are the required documents;
- ID document/card
- Applicants birth certificate
- Applicants must provide parents/ guardian/ spouse ID or death certificate where applicable
- Proof of Parent or guardian income not older than 3 months
- Your Parents/ guardian/ spouse pay advice/ letter of employment/ pension advice stating income (not be older than 3 months.
- Vulnerable children should complete and sign the Vulnerable Child Declaration Form.
- Applicants with a disability must provide a Disability Annexure A Form
All interested applicants should apply for the NSFAS Online Application and also seek admission into the University or TVET Colleges of your choice. Download the NSFAS Application form PDF using our link.
You can apply for the NSFAS application 2022 online and through a hard copy application.
WHO CAN APPLY FOR NSFAS APPLICATION FORM?
Only South African students that are planning or studying at a Public University or TVET College that meet the below requirements qualify for the NSFAS Online Application 2022
- A SASSA grant recipient
- Students with combined household income less than R350,000 per year
- A person with a disability with a combined household income of not more than R600,000 yearly
- A student who began their University studies before 2018 and their household income is not more than R122 000 per year
Download the 2022 NSFA Application Form Here.