How to Re-Register /Create Your NSFAS Profile – myNSFAS Account: The NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, gives bursaries to South African students studying at any public university or TVET college. The NSFAS bursary will cover registration, tuition, and allowances.
This page is for you if you are experiencing issues registering your NSFAS account or NSFAS profile. I’ll walk you through the procedures of creating an NSFAS profile or registering for an NSFAS account.
We are finalising relevant upgrades to our systems to ensure a smooth application experience for you. Beware of fake websites and social media platforms advising you to share your personal details and apply for NSFAS funding through links; these messages are NOT from NSFAS.
While waiting for the NSFAS 2022 applications to open, we encourage prospective applicants without university or TVET college admissions to apply for 2022 admission at institutions of their choice before they close. Keep checking our platforms for all 2022 applications updates.
How to create an NSFAS account
To create a MyNsfas account you need to have some things ready, These Include:
What you need to register for the NSFAS profile.
- A valid mobile number (e.g 076 482 1064)
- Working Email/Gmail address
- ID Copy ( preferable in PDF form)
If you don’t already have a Gmail account, you may sign up for one here: Create Gmail Now, and remember to write down your Gmail and password somewhere secure in case you need them later.
NSFAS will send you essential information such as application progress results via Gmail; you will also need your Gmail to reset your NSFAS profile password.
Quick Steps on How to Re-Register /Create Your NSFAS Profile – myNSFAS Account
Follow the step by step below to create your MyNSFAS profile
- Go to the NSFAS Page and https://www.nsfas.org.za/
- Click myNSFAS tab
- Click register
- Tick the box to allow NSFAS to verify your details
- Then capture ID number as it is stated on your ID document
- Type in your full names and surname as per your ID number
- Type in your current email address
- Confirm your email address
- Type in your cellphone number
- Create a password
- Confirm password
- Upload ID Copy
- Click register
- OTP will be sent to the email and cell number provided (this OTP expires after 24 hours)
- Type in the OTP and Click submit
- You have now completed your re-registration
You can proceed to activate your profile by going to COMPLETE REGISTRATION on the sign-in tab. Use the button below to apply.
How do I check MyNsfas account?
Follow the steps below to check your MyNSFAS account:
- To check your MyNSFAS account, visit www.nsfas.org.za
- Click on “myNsfas account”.
- Input your Username and Password
- Click on the “My personal details” tab
- Update your cellphone number and/or email address to your current one.
TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION YOU WILL NEED A COPY OF YOUR ID. FOR USERS WITH THE ID CARD MAKE SURE THAT YOU UPLOAD A COPY REFLECTING BOTH SIDES OF YOUR ID CARD.
YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WILL BE YOUR USERNAME. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD.
- How to Apply For NSFAS 2022/2023 -myNSFAS Online Application
- How to Create a Verified Ghanaian PayPal Account
- How to Download NSFAS Application Form 2022 PDF
- How to Access and Login to VUT Blackboard 2022 – VUTela Blackboard
- Pyrotech Bursary 2022 – 2023
- How to Login CPUT Blackboard Portal – Myclassroom.cput.ac.za