How To Renew Psira Certificate 2022/2023
The Private security industry Regulatory Authority (Psira) develops and maintains standards and regulates practices in connection with the occupation of security service providers and people in the employ of the industry.
The Private Security Industry Regulatory Authority (PSIRA) is the private security industry’s regulatory body and supervisory authorities. It is required that you register with PSIRA if you want to establish a security company.
To renew Psira Certificate we need the following:
- Old Psira certificate
- Identity document
- Certified ID copy
- R40.00 to renew the certificate
- R60.00 to renew the card.
Please deposit your amount at Nedbank
- Account number:1633366200
- Ref no: your I.D number
- Copy of ID
- PSiRA certificate
- Proof of payment from the bank(slip)
- Visit The nearest Psira Office.
You can also make a direct booking at the Psira various Regional Offices. Contact details can be found below.
|Postal||Private Bag X817, Pretoria, 0001|
|Physical||Eco Glades 2 Office Park, Block B, 420 Witch-Hazel Avenue, Highveld Ext 70, Centurion|
|Tel||012 337 5500 / 086 107 7472|
|Fax||012 326 6128 / 086 242 7180|
Psira registration online, www.psira.co.za online verification, psira application, psira check with id, psira registration renewal, psira registration form, psira online booking first time, psira profile claim online.
- PSIRA Online Certificate Renewal Temporary Unavailable, Details Below
- PSiRA Registration Portal – onlineservices.psira.co.za
- Drivers License Renewal Online : How to Book An Appointment
- How to Access the NaTIS Online Booking Portal – online.natis.gov.za
- How to Become a Pilot in South Africa
- DV Lottery 2023 Registration Guide For Easily Qualification