How to Unlock NSFAS User Profile – myNSFAS Profile Reset
How to Unlock NSFAS User Profile – myNSFAS Profile Reset: If you have a problem with your NSFAS User profile, and you want to Reset your Password to unlock the User profile, then you are on the right page. In this post, we are going to show you how to Unlock NSFAS UserProfile.
So without wasting further time, See the simple guide on how to unlock your NSFAS user profile.
How to unlock NSFAS user profile
Follow the steps below to unlock your NSFAS user profile;
- Visit https://my.nsfas.org.za/Application/recovery.jsp
- Input your ID number and press Submit (If you get UserProfile doesn’t exist, You need to re-register)
- Select ” I can’t remember my password ” on the dropdown and hit submit
- Check your email for more instructions.
NB: The password you put should be unique, don’t use the old password or Enter it as a password; Your account will be unlocked immediately.
How do I reset my cellphone number?
To update your cellphone number or email address, log on to your myNSFAS account using your Username (email address) and password. Once you have logged in click Personal Details on the top of your screen. You will then be able to update your cellphone number and email address.
If you have forgotten your MyNSFAS login information and do not have access to your email address or cell phone number on the Nsfas system, you must send a certified affidavit to email@example.com requesting that your email and cell phone number be changed with the old and new details reflected.
Newslter Sbscribe thet scholarship, bursary,ternship and institn
- How to Re-Register /Create Your NSFAS Profile – myNSFAS Account
- How to Apply For NSFAS 2022/2023 -myNSFAS Online Application
- How to Download NSFAS Application Form 2022 PDF
- How to Apply for Debt of Education Funza Lushaka Bursaries 2022
- Department of Tourism Bursary South Africa 2022 – 2023
- Pyrotech Bursary 2022 – 2023