Application is now open for interested candidates to apply for the Ithuba Tax Professional Bursary 2022. You will find the bursary details and all vital information in this post.
The Ithuba tax Professional bursary is aimed at assisting participants to achieve the Occupational Tax Professional Qualification. Recipients of this bursary will be trained to become tax consultants and advisors, will also be provided with a prestigious qualification.
Tax professional Qualification (NQF 8) occupational certificate will make your membership of South African Institute of Tax Professionals (SAIT) and the bespoke designation of Tax Advisor South Africa, TA (SA) at the advisory level.
The study takes place in a flexible, engaging, and practice-focused environment to provide you with the required skills to become a professional tax practitioner. The certificate is full of practical simulations to ensure real-world practice.
Ithuba Tax Professional Bursary Application Requirements
Below are the eligibility requirements for the Ithuba Tax Professional Bursary:
- Be a South African citizen
- From African Black or Coloured background (residing in the Western or Northern Cape) OR you have a disability
- A valid NQF 7 qualification in the field of accounting, finance, or tax law
- At least three years of working experience within the tax field
How to apply
If you meet the requirements above, you can apply for the Ithuba Tax Professional Bursary by downloading and filling the application form HERE. The next step is to complete a competency diagnostic which is the final selection tool.
- ADvTECH Student Teacher Bursary South Africa 2022 -2023
- Department of Tourism Bursary South Africa 2022 – 2023
- List of South Africa Institutions Offering Health and Safety Courses
- How to Apply for Cape Wools SA Bursary Fund
- Tvet colleges that offer educare in South Africa
- How to Download NSFAS Application Form 2022 PDF