KNUST Fees Schedule For The 2020/2021 Academic Year (Provisional) Undergraduates
KWAME NKRUMAH UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, KUMASI
Fees For The 2020/2021 Academic Year (Provisional) Undergraduates.
REGULAR FRESHMEN ACADEMIC & RESIDENTIAL FEES
NOTE: 1. Fees must be paid in full at the beginning of the semester
Students are required to pay the relevant Fees as specified under A+B1+B2 and Residential Fees into KNUST MAIN FEES COLLECTION ACCOUNTat any of the following Banks:
GCB BANK/ECOBANK/ REPUBLIC BANK/UBA BANK/CAL BANK/ CONSOLIDATED BANK GHANA(CBG)/ABSA BANK/GT BANK/ STANDARD CHARTERED BANK AND GHANA POST
Residential Fees and Academic Fees should be paid separately into the same accounts using different pay-in-slips for each fee item (i.e. Residential Fees, Academic Fees)
All freshmen are to have their Chest X-ray examination at KNUST Hospital
Physical Development Levy is for the setting up of solar street lights and maintenance of walkways on campus.
- How To Apply For University Of Ghana 2021/2022 Admissions
- BECE 2020 English Language Questions and Answers PDF- Paper One
- How Check, Download and Print Ghana College of Education Admission Letter
- How To Fill Nursing Training College Admission Forms 2021
- How to Calculate your 2021 BECE Results: know your Grade
- Courses that Can get you Job Fast In Ghana After Graduation