Limpopo Traffic Officer Training College – Qualification & Requirements
One of the most critical needs for improving road safety is traffic enforcement. It is, therefore, crucial to have a significant number of committed and well-trained traffic officers in the country.
Limpopo Traffic Training College is one of the traffic colleges out of the 14 approved by South Africa’s Minister of Transport.
The Traffic Officer’s Course is intended to provide a beneficial environment for the development of the student traffic officer. Individuals enrolled in the college will get a good comprehension of the NRTA 93/96 (National Road Traffic Act, Act 93/96) and other pertinent laws. The aim of the training is to educate officers to carry out their duties as traffic officers in a professional way.
Where is Limpopo traffic training college located?
The Limpopo traffic training college is located at the “Thengwe Road” (Next to Mutale Driving Licence Testing Centre) Tshilamba Mutale. Prospective students take lessons in at least 36 modules at the Limpopo training college.
Modules of Studies
- Discipline and Code of Conduct/Compliments and Saluting
- Traffic Management
- Labour Relations and Occupational Safety
- SA Law
- Criminal Law
- Law of Criminal Procedure
- Law of Evidence
- Use of Force
- Constitutional Law
- Appointment and Powers
- Point Duty
- Administration and Discontinue Notices
- National Road Traffic Act 93/96
- Driving Under the Influence
- Systematic Examination of Vehicles
- Vehicles Excluded from Certain Regulations
- Loads on Vehicles
- Dimensions and Projections
- Abnormal Vehicles
- Basic Accident Recording
- Incident Management
- Administrative Powers
- Other Auxiliary Functions
- Mock Courts
- Selected Firearm Skills
- Tactical Pursuit: Stop and Approach
- Physical Education
- Physical Fitness
- Principles of Proactism
- Crime Prevention
- Police Professionalism
- First Aid
- Dangerous Goods Act 15 of 1973 / National Road Traffic Act 93/96
- Basic Fire Fighting
- National Land Transport Transition Act (NLTTA)
- Administrative Adjudication of Road Traffic Offences Act (AARTO)
Limpopo Traffic Training College Requirements
- Grade 12 or equivalent (No specific subjects needed)
- No criminal record · Code B driving Licence (manual transmission)
- Medical Certificate – that a person may do strenuous exercises
- Applicants shall not be older than 35 years of age
- Must be employed by a Local or Provincial Authority.
Applicants must be recruited as a trainee by a State Department of Transportation or a Local Traffic Department, either on a permanent or contractual basis. These authorities typically announce available posts in the open media.
How Much Does Traffic College Cost?
The training cost is typically paid to the Traffic Colleges by the Local or State Agencies; thus, trainees should not pay any person to acquire a spot at a Traffic Training College. This should be done digitally. In addition, trainees are paid a monthly stipend by their employers. Please keep in mind that course costs are subject to vary on a yearly basis in accordance with State Administration rules.
Limpopo Traffic Training College Contact Details
(015) 967 9314
(015) 967 9300
limpopo traffic training college online application 2022, traffic cop colleges in limpopo, where is limpopo traffic training college
traffic college application form 2022, boekenhoutkloof traffic college online application, traffic college online application, mpumalanga traffic training college application forms 2022, boekenhoutkloof traffic college fees 2022.
- How To Become a Traffic Officer in South Africa 2022-2023
- Traffic Cop Application Forms 2022-2023
- Trainee Traffic Officer Program Form – RTMC/RTT/2022
- RTMC Traffic Officer Trainee Internships – 2022
- How Much Does Metro Police Earn In South Africa 2022-2023
- 10 Best Nursing Colleges in South Africa – 2022/2023