List of South Africa Institutions Offering Health and Safety Courses
List of South African Institutions offering Health and Safety Courses: In recent times, the health and safety sector has received a lot of attention to make the workplace a bit safer. Thereby, making Health and Safety courses in South Africa, quite valuable.
Health and safety courses focus on the fundamentals of occupational health and safety and will equip you with the expertise to fulfill the responsibilities of a workplace occupational health and safety representative.
You will learn to identify and solve health and safety issues in an office environment and conduct investigations relating to workplace health and safety. When you enroll in this course, you will learn about workplace/office health and safety only.
By studying Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) courses, you could:
- Take on extra responsibility by stepping in as the OHS representative in your workplace
- Possibly qualify for a salary increase by taking on additional duties in the workplace
- Add to your knowledge and skills
- Apply for professional membership with the South African Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (SAIOSH)
Find below the list of South Africa Institutions Offering Health and Safety Courses
- South Africa Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (Saiosh)
- Occupational Health & Safety Training (OHST)
- Damelin Correspondence College (pty) ltdDCC Safety, Health, and Environment Practitioner Short course certificate
- OHS Institute South Africa
- KBC Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Exodec Training
- Skillful Accredited Occupational Health and Saftey Training
- Phoenix Health and Saftey (UK) Limited
- National Occupational Safety and Health Consultancy
- SHIELDS (South Africa)
- Colleg f South Africa
- University of Cape Town (UCT)
UNISA (Safety Management Program (Diploma)
Safety Management Program is one of the most competitive diploma courses on occupational health and safety in South Africa. The program focus on the science that surrounds safety management as well as responsibilities. It is an educational course for members of staff who would like to expand their awareness on risk assessment, safety management, as well as accident analysis.
- ENN103F: English for Academic Purposes
- EUC1501: End-User Computing I (Theory)
- FAC150: Introductory Financial Accounting
- MNO1501: Safety Management IA
- MNO1502: Safety Management IB
- OHS101S: Occupational Health and Safety Law I
- RMN111Z: Risk Management I
- EUP1501: Ethical Information and Communication Technologies for Development Solutions
- BSM1501 – Business Management IA
- BSM1602 – Business Management IB
- HRD1501 – Introduction To Human Resource Development
- HRM1501 – Introduction To Human Resource Management
- MNO2603 – Safety Management lIA
- MNO2605 – Analysis of Safety Incidents
- OHS2601 – Occupational Health and Safety Law ILA
- OHS2602 – Occupational Health and Safety Law IB
- MNO3704 – Environmental Management
- OHS301S – Occupational Health and Safety Law Ill
- SMN301S – Safety Management Ill
- STA1610 – Introduction to Statistics
South African Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (Saiosh)
Occupational Health and Safety (Saiosh)
Saiosh offers occupational health and safety courses to train personnel that will work on the
prevention and minimization of workplace incidences across South Africa. It also organizes workshops and seminars on related topics for its members. Saiosh promotes professionalism through a broad network of workers by developing, nurturing, updating, and informing members on the latest development in the field.
OHS Institute South Africa
Certificate in Health and Safety
OHS institute offers a certificate in health and safety for learners within 12 months. The course
impact students on knowledge on environmental safety, first aid, firefighting skills, risk assessment, investigation of incidents, hazard identification, working in heights, construction regulations, working in confined spaces, evacuation, and emergency planning.
University of Cape Town (UCT)
Occupational Health and Safety online short course
This online course is now available for applications and registration, which will begin on January 27. 2022. The course comes with a wealth of tools to help you successfully complete your thesis, without leaving home.
There are countless health and safety workshops you can enroll in to develop your educational and career skills. Such services are now becoming innovative in the face of growing interest conflicts in the industry. Therefore, learners should make educated choices because the prices and criteria of health and safety courses differ considerably according to the level of research
and length across institutions.
Occupational Health & Safety Training (OHST)
Occupational Health and Safety courses
The institution is SETA accredited and recognized for its high-quality training in health and Safety. It offers the following workplace-oriented courses.
- Safety officer course
- First Aid Level 1, 2, 3
- CPR Awareness Course
- Risk assessment
- Basic firefighting
- Legal liability
- Incident investigation
- Health and safety reps
Damelin Correspondence College (Pty) Ltd
DCC Safety, Health, and Environment Practitioner short course certificate
The program is suitable for those who would like to discuss the health and safety climate for purposes of compliance. The course is also exhibitory on health and safety practices at workplace management.
The course takes 12 months, with a grade 10 or equivalent minimum entry requirement. Enrolment is also recommended for candidates with at least two years of appropriate field experience.
DC Safety, Health, and Environment Coordinator short programme certificate
This is one of the best occupational health and safety course at Damelin College. In addition to
compliance with health and safety, the system is comprehensive in handling accidents and
emergencies. The course will take a year to complete.
DCC Safety, Health, and Environment Representative short programme certificate
This course focus on workplace risk assessment, management through continual monitoring, reporting, and advising on safety standards and environment safety functions.
KBC Health and Safety
Health and Safety course
The college offer courses that focus on workplace safety and prides for its safety legacy in the industry. Some of the college key areas of interest are site and project compliance. The various training programs in the institution include:
- Basic safety programs
- Behaviour-based safety
- Height safety
- First aid and firefighting
Health and Safety Exodec Training
Health, Safety, and the Environment
The college prides itself in short professional courses in first aid, firefighting, project compliance and evacuations together with safe environmental practices.
Skillful Accredited Occupational Health & Safety Training (Occupational Health and Safety course)
This course is mainly for professionals that love to broaden their knowledge and skill on workplace health and safety.
Phoenix Health & Safety (UK) Limited
Short course on health and safety
The college offer courses accredited and recognized by ISH and NEBOSH. Graduates of
Phoenix Health & Safety training centre are trained by top professionals.
National Occupational Safety & Health Consultancy
Health and Safety Representatives Training
This course takes place for less than a year and you will safety representative. There are many good health and safety courses at the National Occupational Safety and Health Consultancy, e.g dangerous goods training, forklift training, overhead crane training, training on accident investigation, and emergency planning.
SHEilds (South Africa)
Certificate and diploma courses on health and safety
The school offers the following courses IOSH courses, NEBOSH courses, and NVQ courses.
College South Africa (Occupational health and safety training)
The goal of the college is to produce professional representatives from the workplace who can handle all health and safety issues with reliability. It also aims to support career development for its students.
- What is the best health and safety qualification in South Africa?
- How long is a health and safety course in South Africa?
- How do I become a health and safety officer in South Africa?
- Which college offers occupational health and safety?
where can i study occupational health and safety diploma in south Africa, unisa health and safety courses, where can i study health and safety in south Africa, occupational health and safety courses, damelin health and safety course prices,
diploma of occupational health and safety courses in south Africa, free health and safety courses online south Africa, diploma in occupational health and safety at uj.