Here is the current Newmont Mining Corporation Recruitment and how to apply. Newmont Mining Corporation is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Recruitment Of Communications Officer
- Provide support in developing and implementing strategic programmes and public relations events based on strategic site communication plan to advance the Company’s brand and reputation.
- Support the creation and execution of integrated and strategic communication plans to support the business plan and objectives, utilizing a variety of channels/mediums including technology based, social media, and print.
- Contribute to the provision of communication consulting and expertise to internal clients including Operations, Human Resources, Health & Safety, Sustainability and External Relations and other functions as assigned.
- Assist with the development and delivery of internal campaigns with focus on communication planning, development and implementation.
- Research on business programs and activities and gather intelligence within the organization to facilitate effective communication through all available platforms such as online, social, digital, print (posters, newsletters, brochures, roadshows, promos) and employee and stakeholder engagements etc.
Recruitment Of Business Readiness Manager
- Develop, hire and lead the team responsible for Sustainability & External Relations, Operations, Business and Human Resources in brownfield projects.
- Ensure all project activities are conducted within a Newmont Health & Safety, Sustainability & External Relations, and Business culture and meet local regulatory requirements.
- Support ongoing site activities from a business and Human Resource perspective so that project goals such as completing drilling programs are accomplished as planned.
- Successfully execute interim infrastructure or other programs necessary for project advancement and ensure the stage-gate scope of work for Sustainability & External Relations, Business, Human Resources, and Operations is complete and also supports the future operability of the project.
- Facilitate the appropriate participation in support for and ownership of the project by the Ahafo Business Unit to ensure the future success of the project.
- Maintain positive community and government relations through open, honest, and transparent interactions based on a good mutual understanding of Newmont’s and project stakeholder’s interests.
- Retain and develop an operations team that are available and ready for operations.
- Provide leadership on overall project strategies as part of the project management team and provide continuity as the project progresses through stage-gate, construction, and operations.
Recruitment Of Project Engineer – Fixed Term
- Coordinate, plan, and schedule project activities from the scoping stage through the execution stage following the Newmont Capital Effectiveness Stage-Gate process.
- Develop project design criteria and develop scope of work for projects and activities.
- Develop schedules, budgets and monitor project progress against baselines.
- Develop project execution plans.
- Develop cost estimates and perform economic evaluations to support project business cases including preparation of Authorization for Expenditure (AFEs).
- Provide field engineering and construction management support.
- Develop proposal documentation for engineering and construction bidding purposes.
- Manage the activities of engineering and construction contractors/consultants.
- Work closely with the mine engineering group to develop plans required for tails dam expansions and other civil projects requiring coordination with mine operations.
- Support projects in all stages of execution.
- Support the ongoing development of project deliverables and improvement of the Stage-Gate process.
- Support value improving practices, risk, and process hazard reviews on projects.
Recruitment Of Survey Technician – Fixed-Term
- To contribute to and participate in providing a detailed survey and evaluation service, through the use of scientific survey tools and equipment.
- To retain optimum mining levels of the ore body and maintain the longevity of a continuous ore supply.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested persons should click on a respective vacancy for application instructions