NABCO December Validation Ongoing, Payment to begin Soon
The NABCO stipend for the Month of December 2020 is expected to be paid earlier than the usual dates of payments.
This is so because NABCO wants to get the trainees MONEY to help them to celebrate their Christmas fest.
If you are a regular visitor of your NABCO portal, you’ll realize that there have been some changes to the December payment remarks.
Most trainees by now should see “Processing Payment” as their remarks thus if their District coordinators have already submitted their validation to the regional for approval. Whiles others will see “Validated By District but not approved by regional”.
The validation which usually starts on the 24th of each month to 3oth was this time started on the 18th to 22nd. This according to some sources shows that the stipends will be paid on the 23rd of December 2020.
The Nation Builders Corps (NABCO) programme is a government initiative to address graduate unemployment to solve social problems. The focus of the initiative will be solving public service delivery in health, education, agriculture, technology, governance, and drive revenue mobilization and collection.
Its primary objectives includes:
- Provide temporary employment
- Improve skills and employability
- Improve public service delivery
- Improve revenue mobilization
- Improve access to basic public services
The programme so far has been a beneficial one to most trainees and their families. and as it is coming to an end, the management of NABCO has initiated a move to make these trainees permanent workers in their various institutions.
- NABCO: How to know if your Monthly Stipend has been Paid or Not
- NABCO Overpaid Trainees: Will NABCO pay them their Arrears after Refunding?
- NABCO: Some Reasons Why You’ve not been Paid your Monthly Stipends
- Date Schedules For the NABCO Permanent Job Application For Each Modules
- NABCO Trainees Three Months Stipends Arrears to Be Paid This Week
- NABCO Career Pathways: What are the Documents Needed for the Application?