NABCO Trainees Three Months Stipends Arrears to Be Paid This Week
NABCO Trainees Three Months Stipends Arrears to Be Paid This Week: NABCO trainees have been crying for the delays in their stipends over the past three months.
Most of them even decided to stop attending work simply because they don’t have money for transportation.
In our last update, it was said that the delay in the payment of the trainers’ stipends ‘may be attributed to the NABCOs verification exercise and the unavailability of funds for payment.
Today quick WhatsApp circular available sighted indicated that the authorities have worked together with NABCO to have all trainee’s stipends for three Months paid this week.
“Per arrangements made by your able authorities, from now through to next week Friday, you will receive all your three months arrears, all things being equal. Just go to work as you await your three months Allowance.”
From the above statement, it is believed that, if everything goes well as a plan by NABCO then trainees three monthly stipends Arrears will start to hit their account from today 1st July 2021 to 9th July 2021.
Stay tuned as we continue to give you updates!
- NABCO Overpaid Trainees: Will NABCO pay them their Arrears after Refunding?
- NABCO: Some Reasons Why You’ve not been Paid your Monthly Stipends
- NABCO: How to know if your Monthly Stipend has been Paid or Not
- NABCO December Validation Ongoing, Payment to begin Soon
- Date Schedules For the NABCO Permanent Job Application For Each Modules
- NABCO Career Pathways: What are the Documents Needed for the Application?