New MTN Ghana Recruitment- Project Coordinator & Senior Specialist: MTN Ghana is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Recruitment Of Project Coordinator
- Develops detailed field implementation project plans, control methods, procedures, and responsibilities for aerial and ground fibre implementation
- Prepare, collate and analyse TSS reports, HLD/LLD designs and drawings
- Demonstrate excellent degree of experience with Management, scheduling, inventory, procurement and project Management of all installation works
- Provides leadership and direction to site implementation teams and represents MTN’s interest in any fibre optics deployment in assigned region.
- Responsible for the physical OSP and ISP network activities at or inside MTN tower property in a given geographical area
- Develop detailed project tracker, report templates and organizes weekly project meetings to review progress and quality requirements of the project
- Implements MTNs Quality Control/HSE program on site and ensure all project documents are obtained and verified before project closure
- Drive quality network implementation, by ensure all desired quality specification are met in the delivery of optical network projects for MTN Ghana
- Conversant with MTN Ghana EHS policy and drive strict adherence of EHS policy during the implementation of optical fibre network projects
- Preparation of RFPs, BOQs and implement procurement management activities on ISP/OSP Project
- Provide critical support in identifying, escalation and mitigation of project risks and challenges timeously.
Recruitment Of Senior Specialist
- Ensure alignment and integration of the cross-functional areas required to facilitate project initiation, execution, close, financial and benefits tracking
- Review cost benefit analysis and business cases for defined projects for the portfolio and evaluate against financial projections, strategic alignment, risk and other industry-related factors.
- Manage annual CAPEX budget preparation.
- Liaise with all divisions with Capex portfolio to prepare their Capex budgets based on their plans for the following year
- Review budget inputs from various Capacity Planning Units (CPUs) and make necessary corrections (if any).
- Consolidate the inputs in the CAPEX Budget Templates and submit to Group Technology and Group Capex Management for review.
- Liaise with relevant teams for commercial budget inputs
- Submit completed CAPEX budget templates to Finance & Services for inclusion in the overall Business Plan.
- Liaise with all CPUs for the consolidation of CAPEX Board Papers for the Board.
- Track and control project expenditure according to approved CAPEX Steering Committee (CSC) projects.
- Analyze and reconcile CAPEX spend relative to approved spend request.
How To Apply
Interested persons should visit the Official Job Page to Apply.
- Massive Recruitment At Newmont Mining Corporation
- New NGO Recruitment at Crowdfrica 2021, Apply Now
- NGO Recruitment at Creative Associates International 2021
- New Recruitment at Vodafone 2021 Apply
- NGO Recruitment At International Justice Mission 2021
- New 2021Recruitment at Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)