New NGO Recruitment at Crowdfrica 2021, Apply Now
The Business Admin will undertake a variety of administrative and program management tasks. You will help in planning and organizing programs and activities as well as carry out important operational duties. To be an excellent admin and you must be organized and detail-oriented and strongly believe in our mission and core values. Job Title: Business Finance & Administrator
- Oversee day-to-day business activities.
- Schedule, organize, and attend stakeholder meetings and maintain the agenda.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Draft, edit and prepare correspondence paperwork and other materials using word processing, spreadsheets, and or databases
- Handle our corporate filings
- Handle our corporate accounting and finance
- Help with budgeting activities
- Help build relations with external parties
- Evaluate and enhance employment and employee performance.
- Detect wastage and improve efficiency in our operations.
- Provide customer support (We all do!)
- Coordinating and uploading campaigns
- Send donor updates (receipts, Thank yous, photos)
- Help manage communications through media relations, social media, email, etc.
- Create and send Monthly Newsletters emails
Business Administrator Requirements
- Business Admin graduate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to prioritize.
- Strong aptitude for math and details.
- Broad business knowledge.
- Ethical behavior.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Accounting and finance experience.
Things to learn
- Strong project and partnership management
- Understand our markets
- International Accounting and Finance
- They will be more helpful as we grow and you take on more leading roles.
Crowdfrica.org is a global crowdfunding platform that enables anyone anywhere to contribute money to directly fund life-changing healthcare, classroom supplies, and SMEs in Ghana, Africa. Through Crowdfrica, individuals and organizations around the world can contribute as low as $5 to fund surgeries, health insurance, and classroom supplies for people in need. We are connecting people to make universal healthcare and quality education in Africa a reality. Example of what people are doing through crowdfrica.org: Three unique donors from Ghana contributed $650 to help 3-year-old Sarah who had a tumor on the eye to get the surgery she needed. And Bridget from the diaspora used her birthday to raise funds on crowdfrica.org to provide 214 people in a poor village with two years of health insurance each.
We are connecting people to make universal health care, quality education and financial inclution a reality in Africa. Winners of Health Hack Accra, Ghana Startup Club 100.
Few words we live by;
Transparency | Innovative | Efficiency | Compassion | Community | High-Impact
You are welcome to help build our Culture;
Professional Development | NHIS | Remote friendly | Wellness Benefits | Fun stuff
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons should visit the: Official website for more information
- Courses that Can get you Job Fast In Ghana After Graduation
- New MTN Ghana Recruitment: Project Coordinator & Senior Specialist
- Massive Recruitment At Newmont Mining Corporation
- Sample of Application Letter for Employment in Ghana Judicial Service
- New Recruitment at Vodafone 2021 Apply
- NGO Recruitment at Creative Associates International 2021