Who qualifies for NSFAS funding?
- All South African citizens
- All SASSA grant recipients qualifies for funding
- Applicants whose combined household income is not more than R350 000 per annum
- Person with disability: Combined household income must not be more than R600 000 per annum
- Students who started studying before 2018 whose household income is not more than R122 000 per annum.
What documents must students submit when applying?
The compulsory documents that students must submit when applying for funding are:
- Copy of student’s ID (if they have a Smart ID card, both sides should be visible on the copy)
- Copy of students parent/s / Guardian or spouse ID
- Proof of income (where applicable)