NSFAS Payment 2022: What to Do if You’ve Not Received Your Allowance ?
If you have not received your allowance due to a cellphone number update,
please follow the instructions below to update your NSFAS Wallet Account
cellphone number. Please do so online via your myNSFAS account.
You MUST know/remember your NSFAS Wallet password before updating
your cellphone number as it will be needed to verify your account.
1. Log onto your myNSFAS account and proceed to update your personal
2. Change your current cellphone number on the myNSFAS portal to that of
your NSFAS Wallet Account (if different),
3. Now, change this number (step 2) to the new cellphone number you wish to
use on your NSFAS Wallet account.
4. You will then receive an SMS advising you to verify your wallet account by
dialing *120*176# from your new cell phone number
5. Enter your password
6. You will be required to re-verify
7. Follow the prompts on your cell phone to complete
Alternatively, contact us through Facebook or Twitter for assistance.
Facebook @ The National Student Financial Aid Scheme. Twitter @myNSFAS
or call us on 0800067327.