PSiRA Registration Portal – onlineservices.psira.co.za:
The Private Security Industry Regulatory Authority (PSIRA) is the private security industry’s regulatory body and supervisory authorities. It is required that you register with PSIRA if you want to establish a security company.
It also develops and maintains standards and regulates practices in connection with the occupation of security service providers and people in the employ of the industry.
Follow the below steps to access the Registration Portal.
- First Visit https://onlineservices.psira.co.za
- Once you are on the homepage, click on “NEW BOOKING”
- Now fill in all the required information and click on “Register”.
- An activation code will be sent to you. Click on the link provided to activate your account.
- To log in to your new PSIRA account, use the username and temporary password supplied in the email or SMS.
- The system will ask you to change your password after your first login.
How to Login as an Existing User
- Open your internet browser
- Visit PSIRA Online Portal to continue with the process.
Reset Forgotten Password
- To reset your password, fill in your registered email address and reset your password by clicking forgot password on the login page.
PSIRA ONLINE BOOKING PORTAL
- PSIRA Login Portal: https://onlineservices.psira.co.za/onlinebooking/bookingview
PSIRA CONTACT ADDRESS
|Postal||Private Bag X817, Pretoria, 0001|
|Physical||Eco Glades 2 Office Park, Block B, 420 Witch-Hazel Avenue, Highveld Ext 70, Centurion|
|Tel||012 337 5500 / 086 107 7472|
|Fax||012 326 6128 / 086 242 7180|
Psira registration online, www.psira.co.za online verification, psira application, psira check with id, psira registration renewal, psira registration form, psira online booking first time, psira profile claim online.