Pyrotech Bursary 2022 – 2023
Pyrotech Bursary 2022 – 2023: Pyrotechnical Marketing (Pty) Ltd endeavours to contribute to the growth and fulfilment of the youth in South Africa in as many ways as possible and hence intends to award bursary opportunities. Preference will be given to first-year students with a minimum average of 70% overall grade.
Application is now open for candidates that are interested in the Pyrotech Bursary 2022- 2023.
Pyrotech Bursary Value
- 100% of the prescribed university tuition fees and registration fees. Prescribed tuition fees and registration fees are paid directly to the university.
- An amount of not greater than R 5 000, 00 per annum towards textbooks which will be paid directly to the individual.
- Transport allowance will be paid directly to the individual. If applicants are applying for a transport allowance, proof of address must be submitted with their application.
Fields of study covered by the bursary:
- Information Technology and communication
- Health Professionals and related Clinical services
- Architects, Town Planners and Surveyors
- Business, management and economics
- Natural and Social Science Professionals
- Quality and Regulatory Professionals
- Media Professionals, Artistic, Literary, Design and Graphic Design/DTP
- Sales, Marketing and related associate Professionals
- Sports and Fitness
- Human Resources
How to Apply
All documents must be submitted in one PDF in order of the list below.
Download Pyrotec Bursary Application Form
- Pyrotec Bursary Application Form
- One-Page Letter Of Motivation Suggesting Why The Applicant Should Be Awarded A Bursary
- Certified Copy Of Grade 12 Or Highest Level Of Education
- Certified Copy Of ID
- Proof Of Address – Should You Require A Transport Allowance
- University Acceptance Letter Or Proof Of Registration
- Proof Of Estimated Costs Or Actual Invoices (Tuition, Accommodation, Text Books; Previous Years Quotes Will Be Accepted As Well)
Applications must be submitted via email: firstname.lastname@example.org ( Use the word BURS2020 as the mail subject)