Bilingual Sales Representatives at TOPFX Limited. We have been providing liquidity solutions to brokers and other investment firms since 2010. Today, along with our Prime Services, we enable all types of clients to trade over 1000 assets with institutional grade conditions and first- class customer support.
We are authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) and the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (FSA). We are committed to providing clients with the highest level of security for their funds and have implemented all necessary procedures to ensure investor protection.
The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) is the supervisory and regulatory authority for investment services firms in Cyprus and a member of the Committee of the European Securities Regulators (CESR).
TopFX Ltd is licensed and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (License No. CIF 138|11) and holds an investment license, authorizing the company to provide Investment and Ancillary Services.
TopFX Ltd is governed by all applicable EU and local regulations, including the European Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID II) and the Cyprus Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law of 2017 (Law 87(I)/2017). Celebrating 10 years of excellence in the CFDs industry
For over a decade, TopFX has been providing reliable liquidity solutions to forex brokers, proprietary trading firms, and other investment companies. Today, we expand our reach to clients of all sizes and commit to offering you professional-grade conditions and an exceptional trading ecosystem
Topfx limited a prestigious liquidity provider (Broker) based in cyprus is looking for sales representatives ( formal or current forex traders) to expend his operations within the francophone countries ( West africa , Central Africa , north Africa )
- Bilingual (perfect French and English)
- Bachelor degree in finance or related degree
- Minimum of 2-3 years Forex trading experience – Laptop and reliable internet connection
How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should send their CV’s and cover letter to the following email address: Ghanahomeland@gmail.com
- State the position you are applying for as the subject of the email
- Electoral Commission of Ghana to Begin Payment of Election 2020 Officials
- New Recruitment at Vodafone 2021 Apply
- New NGO Recruitment at Crowdfrica 2021, Apply Now
- Massive Recruitment At Newmont Mining Corporation
- NGO Recruitment at Creative Associates International 2021
- NGO Recruitment At International Justice Mission 2021