Find below the Sassa Care Dependency Grant Requirements -August 2022. persons who are interested in applying for this grant must not the following requirements.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- The applicant must be a South African citizen, permanent resident or refugee.
- The applicant and child must be residents in South Africa.
- Child must be under the age of 18 years.
- The applicant must submit a medical / assessment report confirming permanent, severe disability.
- The applicant and spouse must meet the requirements of the means test (except for foster parents.
- The care-dependent child/children must not be permanently cared for in a State Institution.