SASSA: Required Documents For Child Support Grant (CSG) Applications
Required documents for Child Support Grant (CSG) Applications
- Certified copy of ID of the applicant and Certified Copy of ID/birth certificate of the child.
- Certified Copy of Proof of Spousal Relationship/ Marital status (i.e. Marriage Certificate/ Decree of Divorce/ Death Certificate)
- Certified Copy of the Identity document of the spouse – if married;
- Proof of Income—if means is declared.
- If no income is declared, an affidavit to that effect is required.
- Proof that the applicant is the primary caregiver of the child
- Proof of school attendance (encourage children to attend school), if not attached application will still be processed.
- Confirmation of Banking Details i.e. Certified Copy of Bank Statement.