Here are the steps on how to get the Traffic Cop Application Forms 2022-2023.
Because a traffic cop is part of the law enforcement officer, anybody interested in becoming one will have to apply to the Police department where they wish to work and thereafter, they can begin the process of becoming a traffic cop.
Requirements to Become a Traffic Officer
The minimum requirements to become a Traffic Officer are:
- Grade 12 or equivalent (No specific subjects needed)
- No criminal record · Code B driving Licence (manual transmission)
- Medical Certificate – that a person may do strenuous exercises
- Applicants shall not be older than 35 years of age
- Must be employed by a Local or Provincial Authority
Where to Buy the Traffic Officer Application Form?
- The RTMC has sent an e-mail to all provincial head offices of traffic and to the head offices of metro police so that people can have access to the application forms.
- You, therefore, need to check your local and national newspapers on a regular basis For information about the Application Form.
- You may also contact any Local or Provincial Authority directly to inquire whether vacancies exist or when posts will be advertised, as well as to obtain any application forms.
- No private person can enroll directly at a Traffic College as a Trainee.
How To Apply?
Interested person are to submit a cover letter together with a recent Curriculum Vitae, copies of their driving license, identity documents, and other relevant documents. Further verification will be carried out.
You can apply online, post or hand delivery to the below address:
The Office of the CEO, RTMC, Private Bag X147, Pretoria 0001 or hand delivery to Eco Origin Office Park, Block F, 349 Witch-Hazel Street, Highveld Ex 79, Centurion 0157
Traffic Cop Application Forms 2022-2023, traffic cop application forms 2022, traffic cop application forms 2023, national traffic police vacancies 2022.