Urgent Notice For NSFAS 2022 Applicants – Check Your Status
Urgent Notice For NSFAS 2022 Applicants – Check Your Status:
Students who applied for the NSFAS funding using the manual application forms are required to register on the portal. This was made known to them through the SMS/Email used during the manual registration.
Daily Announcement: If you applied for NSFAS funding using the manual application form, at any NYDA office, please check your SMS or email urgently! There is a message sent to you. Kindly click on the link provided and follow the instructions now.
- NSFAS Prepares to open the 2022 Application For Students Funding
- How to Re-Register /Create Your NSFAS Profile – myNSFAS Account
- How to Download NSFAS Application Form 2022 PDF
- NSFAS Application Requirement 2022/2023
- How to Apply For NSFAS 2022/2023 -myNSFAS Online Application
- How to Unlock NSFAS User Profile – myNSFAS Profile Reset
- Closing Date For NSFAS 2022/2023 Application
See below the sample of the message sent.
Your NSFAS funding application for the 2022 academic year has been assessed and you qualify for funding. Please proceed and register at the public Institution you are admitted to. Please register for a myNSFAS account here.
How can I submit an Appeal to NSFAS?
NSFAS APPEALS are now open through your myNSFAS account for applicants who applied during the 2022 application period.
Applicants should submit an appeal via their myNSFAS account within 30 days from the date on which they receive the unsuccessful status.
If you further have an issue with your NSFAS Application and need to submit an appeal, you could do so on the NSFAS portal. But it seems the appeal button is no more active. So to submit an appeal, you will have to message NSFAS contact details with your Application ID for your problem to be rectified.
- Urgent Notice For NSFAS 2022 Applicants – Check Your Status.