Westfalia Fruit Internship Programme 2022
Application is now open for interested applicants to apply for the Westfalia Fruit Internship. The internship application details, requirements and other important information are in this post.
The Westfalia Fruit Avo Academy is offering unemployed young South African internship opportunities to gain experience in the field. This programme is going to take place for 12 months and it is only open to applicants residing in the Westfalia Fruit Estates’ surrounding areas (Tzaneen, Johannesburg and Howick).
On completion of the Westfalia Fruit Internship, participants will obtain an NQF-3 in Plant Production.
Company: Westfalia Fruit
Location: Parktown, Johannesburg, South Africa
The programme is in two phases, the first 30% of it consist of instructional learning theory which will take place at Westfalia Avo Academy training centre. While the remaining 70% consists of workplace learning at relevant agricultural sections chosen by the Westfalia Fruit Avo Academy.
Westfalia Fruit Internship Requirements
There are some eligibility criteria put in place in the selection of the internship recipient. Applicants of the Westfalia Fruit Internship must meet the following requirements before they can be considered:
- Must have completed Grade 12/ Matric or have completed a relevant NQF level 2 relating to agricultural activities
- Applicants residing in areas surrounding Westfalia Fruit Estates: Tzaneen, Johannesburg and Howick)
- Must be unemployed
- Must be beneficiaries of communities of interest to Westfalia Fruit
- Between the ages of 18 and 35 years old
- Must NOT be participating in another leadership opportunity/ similar programme
How to Apply
To apply for this internship, forward a copy of your CV and a detailed transcript of your academic record, to: