What does the NSFAS bursary Cover?
What does the NSFAS Bursary Cover?
To ensure that students get the most out of their studies, NSFAS makes their educational journey enjoyable and free of any financial burden by providing all necessary support from registration until graduation.
Students who are approved for NSFAS funding are covered for the following:
- Registration fees
- Tuition fees
They also receive allowances for the following:
- Personal care
- Learning Material
- Accommodation or transport
Extra support is provided to students living with disabilities, such as:
- Medical assessments: The assessment is limited to one assessment for the duration of the qualification and on request by the Disability Unit/Student Support
- Assistive devices: Limited to one assistive device for the duration of the qualification.
- Human support: To cover for the cost of human support such as a caregiver, guide-dog, scribe, tutor, or sign language interpreter.
- How to Re-Register /Create Your NSFAS Profile – myNSFAS Account
- How to Download NSFAS Application Form 2022 PDF
- How to Apply for Cape Wools SA Bursary Fund
- How to Apply For NSFAS 2022/2023 -myNSFAS Online Application
- ADvTECH Student Teacher Bursary South Africa 2022 -2023
- Pyrotech Bursary 2022 – 2023